82566DM NDIS DRIVER

No other network adapters are present. Fri Mar 26 Use SkyDrive to upload collected files. My sense although I don't know Windows internals well is that there is a memory leak or bad code somewhere in W7; probably a network library, or, the driver for my specific chipset has never been developed properly- this wouldn't surprise me considering the driver was written in May of , probably hastily. Sign in to vote. This can be resolved by restoring system hive, located C:
Uploader: Mura
Date Added: 26 December 2013
File Size: 33.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26624
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I've been having this problem off and on since I installed Windows 7 that my CPU is spiking during low network use e. I posted the file here: I've even shown hidden devices. Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility https: Several were brought to the attention of Microsoft to no good solution.

Consuming 20+% of CPU, going nuts trying to resolve this problem.

The best fix I've seen 82566em was to disable the network card and buy another one. Monday, May 3, 9: Sign in to vote. Remove From My Forums. W7 apparently doesn't understand why the CPU is dynamically lowering the clock speed to prevent total disaster, of course so tasks are ndid up in the DPC queue and could quite possibly be arguing over the BIOS interest in keeping the CPU from melting down and W7's interest in efficiently processing threads.

Proposed as answer by Andre. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Thanks for your help.

As it turns out through wandering through other threads, the BIOS is giving low priority to the CPU and hardware-intensive tasks as a result of That may be accurate but that doesn't explain ndis. Wednesday, May 5, Once PC boots properly, update wireless card 82566dmm. Tuesday, March 8, 8: This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Tuesday, March 8, 7: Tuesday, May 4, Ironically my Vista machine has never ndiz this problem.

logo-symantec-dark-source

Well, it's the driver that Windows 7 went out, found, and installed, so 85266dm presume it is. Windows 7 IT Pro. Additionally when I try to browse to c: The DPC subsystem from what I gather is meant to manage low-level tasks e. My Vista machine can access the Synology with no problem.

Resources for IT Professionals. My sense although I don't know Windows internals well is that there is a memory leak or bad code somewhere in W7; probably a network library, or, the driver for my specific chipset has never been developed properly- this wouldn't surprise me considering the driver was written in May ofprobably hastily.

Use SkyDrive to upload ndls files. This can be resolved by restoring system hive, located C: By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.

Downloads for Intel® 82566 Gigabit Ethernet PHY

Remove From My Forums. Not an IT nddis Loaded symbol image file: It occurred to me that perhaps this was a rootkit but at this point I've scanned the system enough times with enough programs that I doubt this is the case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CQ43 216BR DRIVER

MINOLTA 2430 DL DRIVER DOWNLOAD

945GCT-HM LIVERMORE CHIPSET DRIVER DOWNLOAD